A lot of consumers are in need of credit repair; however, they are scared to reach out for assistance because let’s face it…SCAMS. There are scams out there, but you have to know the questions to ask these scammers in order to use judgement as to whether they are legit. You can google online to find the top credit repair agencies and have one of those agencies to repair your credit. I bet you did not know these agencies pay a lot of money to be in magazines and online to keep their business known and highlighted as the best. Other small business credit repair agencies are just as good or better to do your credit repair also. They are more personal and they may even be within your vicinity. Be selective and wise where you put your trust in repairing your credit. Regardless of who you choose, the main point is this YOU HAVE GOT TO GET CREDIT REPAIR. Repair, Restore and Rehabilitate your credit score.
A bad credit score can cost you a lot of money. Your credit score is like a vital sign. People are constantly watching your heart beat, your credit score. It impacts your interest rates and premiums. Your credit score does not just disappear. It is your life’s history. It is your story. It can haunt you if you do not repair it. Over a course of your lifetime less than an excellent credit rating could cost you over $200,000 dollars.* This is a lot of money thrown away in interest rates or premiums that you could have saved or used. Low credit scores are found in 4 out of 5 credit reports.* A bad credit score can hold you back from achieving major life goals like buying a house, going back to school, taking a dream vacation or even retiring on schedule. Fortunately, you do not have to be burdened with a poor credit score for life. You have to take action. There are options you can take. You could do-it-yourself or you could enroll with a trusting and reputable credit repair company. If you want to do-it-yourself that is your choice, you can google to find the help you need, but if you looking for help, here are the questions or information to ask when considering to have your credit repair done by a credit repair company.
- See if the credit repair specialist is interested in hearing your story of why you want credit repair and what are your goals in getting credit repair. Credit Specialists at Barnes Credit Repair and Rehabilitation Services like to know each clients scenario and goals in order to see if we can meet the clients expectations. If your issue is something you can do to fix your credit, we will tell you and assist you.
- Ask if they have a fixed rate for credit repair. Barnes Credit Repair and Rehabilitation Services has a fixed monthly rate. Look at enrollment.
- How long will it take to repair your credit? If a company can offer you a quick fix, walk away. Credit repair is a process. Barnes Credit Repair and Rehabilitation Services Specialists tell each client at least 4 to 6 months.
- Ask can they guarantee a score increase. It is ILLEGAL to tell a client he will get a specific score increase. They can give you typical score increase timeframes from examples of other clients in their program. Barnes Credit Repair and Rehabilitation Services typically see clients credit scores increase from 70-100 points in 4 to 6 months.
- Ask what is the process of restoring your credit. Barnes Credit Repair and Rehabilitation Services Specialists are very educated and knowledgeable in explaining the process of credit repair.
- Ask what is your involvement in restoring you credit. Barnes Credit Repair and Rehabilitation Services Specialists are very educated and knowledgeable in explaining your involvement with credit repair.
- Ask if credit attorneys are available to assist you with credit repair if needed. Barnes Credit Repair and Rehabilitation Services Credit Attorneys fix client credit reports in a legal and trustworthy manner, and they fight abusive debt collectors.
- Ask can they provide you references. Barnes Credit Repair and Rehabilitation Services Specialists are able to provide you with a lot of references. The best reviews are customer reviews and we have a lot of satisfied clients.
No matter what your situation is Barnes Credit Repair and Rehabilitation Services can help you repair your credit. We have a Financial Education Protection Plan that will put back on track for financial success. Visit our website and contact us if you have any questions. Enrollment is on the website page. As soon as you enroll you will receive an email and a call from your Credit Specialist – Samantha Barnes.
*Source: CBS News